ENTES is leading technology company providing solutions in the fields of energy efficiency and quality since 1980.
ENTES is an European technology company that works ardently for energy quality and efficiency,where energy is valuable and overcosting. ENTES has provided valuable solutions that meet the special requirements of customers since 1980 allowing corporations to easily manage the energy they use. As one of the leading enterprises in shaping the way of conducting business, ENTES transforms energy into a controllable concept so that business can be conducted at the lowest cost, thus providing new economical opportunities. Based on its own resources, ENTES takes advantages of qualified brain power and hard work with an aim of being pragmatic and also open to technological developments in the world. Hundreds of thousands of companies around the world control their energy by using ENTES solutions.
Strong Corporate Structure
- 100% local capital,
- Consistent growth since 1980 the year it was founded,
- High quality standards and international certificates in world classification,
- More than 350 qualified employees,
- One of the most powerful distribution and technical support network in the industry,
- Customer satisfaction-oriented, a unique quality after-sale services policy,
- Experience for overseas markets over 107 countries and a worldwide-recognized brand in the industry with office in Germany, the Netherlands and Greece.
The most powerful and accrediated "Research and Development Centre" in Turkey in the fields of Energy Efficiency and Quality, with more than 50 researchers.
Environmental-Friendly Production in Global Quality Standards
- Production plants with 12,000 m² closed area where state-of-the-art technologies are used,
- Yearly 2,000,000 devices production capability, thanks to 30,000 component/hour SMD placement capacity,
- OEM manufacturing for companies that are worldwide leaders in their areas,
- Quality assessments complying with international standards at design,in-coming material, production and finished product level,
- ISO 9001: 2000 Quality Management System compliance in all processes,
- ISO 14000 Environmental Management and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- Yearly 120 person/hour function, 2640 person/hour type, 480 person/hour field tests applied for each new device at R&D level,
- Tests incorporating 10 different stages from ergonomics to functionality, standard compliance to model tests for each new design,
- Purchased material and component quality tests as described in AQL component classes,
- Compatibility tests and revision applications intended for compliance with our CE, KEMA-DEKRA,MID,ISO,OHSA,UL,GOST-R,SASO,IEC,TSE certificates for finished products at the end of production process.